Friday, December 09, 2005

Coming to terms.

I have been getting those funny feelings again whenever dusk sets in. Been having late nights, been working too hard, been neglecting the ones who love me, been taking things for granted, been lost and distraught....I need some time to myself. that's all. To my friends, sorry if i have not been picking up calls, replying to messages. I will make it up alright.


MY BAND OF BROTHERS
we have been through thick and thin. tested the time of friendship. shared our weals and woes. we do have quarrelsome days but often our disputes are cleared almost immediately. you guys are the best!
Keep it going even when we need dentures to chew, walking sticks to keep us from falling, shouting loudly so that we can HEAR each other, balding hair...in fact anything to keep the brotherhood!
We will RAWK the world with our might and gusto!
MY DARLINGS
You gals are god-send!Thanks for everything through the years. I know i have been neglecting you gals. Im SORRY! I LOVE YOU GALS!
Man Man, sorry for not being able to celebrate your birthday this year.
Lover, sorry for not being able to attend most of the outings you gals plan.
Elaine, sorry for not being able to be there for you when baby shyann is born.
Baby Shyann, sorry for not being there when you came to this world.



MY MACHO MARY
molly molly molly molly!

I miss you a great deal! now we can only chat through Skype and only being able to see you in that fitting of 10 x 10.


Thanks for bearing with my rants and whines. You are one who aint afraid to sound crude and kill me with those "stab in the heart" advices. I appreciate those ruthless stabbings though.

Etch this in your head, I'M WITH YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/lil_dommie/hernandohideaway.mp3" loop="infinite">